Monday 29 August 2011

ND Students in Spain for WYD - Pilgrim Reflection No.5!

By Pilgrim Kamela Maka



"I need to be strong and not let satans plans get to me, nor shall i be bitter, nor shall i hate or be afraid. For the Lord God's love is abundant with overflowing graces and joy. Forgive me father for my tears of self-pity, Lord I understand that you have plans for me and right now you don't want me to do the things that I want to do. Christ never abandons me, he carries me when I cannot walk and leads me when I cannot see. Hear my cry Lord and help me not go astray. May i be strong enough to accept your will and obey it obediently and faithful."

(Student Kamela Maka, Australian Catechesis, World Youth Day Spain)

"When we choose to love and care we are affirming our faith"  

(Archbishop Philip Wilson, Australian Catechesis, World Youth Day Spain)


No comments:

Post a Comment